Saturday, January 17, 2015

#epicfail - face palm!

I was excited this morning!

For the past couple weeks, I've been passing the word that today I would be holding a special call-in event for the Scott Free Clinic. The idea was to help people get a "personal tune-up" as part of their getting a new year off to a good start.

Well, I blew it!

The call-in event was scheduled to be held from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. Pacific time. After about an hour into it and not getting a call, I pulled up on my laptop the details we have been sharing about the event. And there it was, the error. I had inverted two digits in the area code, which meant we had been giving out the wrong phone number for a couple weeks!

I want to personally apologize to anyone who had planned on connecting with me today for the event. I'm so sorry for the error, and any inconvenience it may have caused you. I'm hoping we'll be able to plan another call-in event, or something similar, while we continue to work on raising funds to be able to fully launch this ministry.

If we can pray for you in a specific way, please send me a note to let me know. You can reach me at dr.scott@ScottFreeClinic.org.

Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment