Now there's an exciting new way for you to directly be able to help achieve these things! We're announcing the launch of the developmental phase of the Scott Free Clinic. To learn more about this ministry, please watch the video below for the exciting details and explore our website at http://www.ScottFreeClinic.org ...
The Scott Free Clinic is an independent, non-profit parachurch ministry currently in developmental stages. To support the ability for this new parachurch ministry to be able to move beyond its developmental stage, Hope Christian Church in Fairfield, CA is willing to serve temporarily as a Fiscal Sponsor so that this new ministry can receive tax exempt donations from sources who are interested in supporting the vision and mission of Scott Free Clinic.
Ministry vision ...
The Scott Free Clinic will be an independent, non-profit parachurch ministry formed to provide counseling, coaching, and consulting services to persons and churches internationally, without the barrier of cost, so that lives and churches will be changed through Christ, for the glory of God.
Ministry mission ...
Helping people become whole persons in Christ, and churches to become effective disciple-making churches.
Service offerings ...
- Comprehensive clinical pastoral counseling.
- Advanced coaching.
- Couple Communication Training.
- Fitness consulting.
- Pastor Care (counseling for vocational and bi-vocational ministers).
- Church consulting (especially in providing training in equipping people to share the Gospel).
Those who are interested in giving to help make this ministry vision become reality can do so by sending their checks to:
Hope Christian Church
149 Grobric Court
Fairfield, CA 94534
IMPORTANT: All checks should be made payable to "Hope Christian Church" and please notate on the memo portion of the check either "Scott Free Clinic" or "Counseling" so those funds will be earmarked for Scott Free Clinic. Additionally, you can give online at Hope's website at the following link http://bit.ly/M0gsxW (click on the "Donations" tab, and make sure to designate any gifts to "Scott Free Clinic" or "Counseling"). All donations will be tax deductible.Here are some other ways you can help build support for launching this new ministry:
- Pray for this ministry daily and encourage others to pray for the ministry of Scott Free Clinic.
- Share this blog post with others.
- Post the news of this ministry on your own blog site.
- Connect others to my Twitter and Facebook accounts (see information below).
- Personally tell others about this ministry and encourage their support.
- Share this information with your church.
- Become a "support bundler." We are looking for some who have a strong support of this ministry to help us by "bundling" giving by using their personal and professional connections to help us raise funds to launch this ministry. We especially could benefit from Christian business men and women who contribute significantly to vital Christian ministry.
Scott Free Clinic
P.O. Box 99915
San Diego, CA 92169
Once the funds are available for this ministry to launch services, ANYONE will be welcome to come and get the help they need! That includes you, your family, your friends, your co-workers, your church family, your pastor ... anyone! All without the barrier of cost! I invite YOU to join me in this journey of helping to changes lives and churches, all for the glory of God!
(NOTE: The headquarters won't be in Fairfield, as shown in the video, but since we not only minister locally, but also regionally, nationally, and internationally, the location of the headquarters isn't a limitation!)